Sunday, October 11, 2009

Podcasting

Wow! The homework this week about caused me to run screaming into the woods and revert to life in the old ways.
I had to create a podcast, which is a relatively easy task. However, I of course made it more complicated than necessary. First, I recorded the podcast on iMovie, since it was the site my student showed me how to use. After spending hours perfecting the piece, listening over and over again to my horrible broadcast voice, I couldn't get the stupid thing to upload (it came out as a video file).
However, it's done. You can access my podcast through the link (I hope) but don't expect anything too amazing. (Like I said, I have a terrible broadcast voice.) Also, it came out as an M4A file, so you have to click that little box under the 'Listen Now' box to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment