Saturday, July 17, 2010

ISTE 2010

Catching up on my RSS feeds today, I was struck by how useful RSS can be. One of my favorite bloggers and a personal hero, David Warlick, has quite a few posts waiting for me. Warlick just attended the ISTE 2010 conference where he used his iPad to take copious notes for those of us who were unable to make the trip.
Warlick adds direct quotes, summaries, pictures, video clips and insights from the conference, where revolutionaries in technology and education inspired and reflected on practices. I felt almost as if I had attended myself.
If you haven't added 2Cents Worth to your RSS feed, get on it. Warlick is an exceptional blogger.

2 comments:

  1. Kris,
    I use my Google reader quite a bit as it is a great time saver when reading favorites.

    Also I'd like to thank you for the information about David Warlick. (Did you learn about him in one of our classes? The name sounds familiar.) I follow Will Richardson on my RSS and have used his blog in more than one of my assignments. He is so witty and intelligent. Here is the address for his site: http://weblogg-ed.com/2010/motivating-diy-learners/ I am adding David Warlick to my feed.

    Thanks again,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we were assigned some articles by David Warlick during our tech class with Professor Wolesy. He is such a smart guy. Thanks for the link for Will Richardson; he is another one of my favorites!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete